Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Make Up by Megs

Meet Megan Milstead of Make Up by Megs. She's a true gem. Recently she aksed me to shoot a few head shots for her business.  I have the special privilege of working with Megan for my shoots. She is a very talented makeup artist here in South Austin. Her attention to her clients vision and ideas alway impresses me. Her desire to continue to learn and grow as an artist is always a priority.  For each and every one of my clients  Megan has over delivered. Megan also has a dear place in my heart because she is too a former military wife. There is something about the resolve, creativity and steadfastness of a military spouse that ensures integrity in every aspect of their craft. Book your beauty or boudoir sessions with me and get access to this beauty. Check her out for your special events, makeup tutorials and especially for holiday parties. 

meganmilstead1@gmail.com  512-694-6264










No comments:

Post a Comment