Friday, December 4, 2015

Beginnings




Hello sweet readers. Thanks for joining me in my new venture. I have been shooting portraits for about eight years. Mostly focusing on family and kiddos. It has been an absolute joy to learn and grow in my craft with such loyal and appreciative clients.  However I have always shot beauty sessions or boudoir for close friends and clients the whole time. Along my journey it became clear to me that I have an even more intense passion for shooting boudoir. For investing in women's hearts and perspectives of themselves. It has changed me for the better as an artist and as a woman. From this point on I will shoot boudoir and beauty portraiture. I may hold a once a year holiday mini for all of my sweet families who have been so great to me. Thanks to my family, friends and clients who believed in me to guide me to this season of my business. I truly could not have done it without you. Im am looking forward to growing my business this year very much.



No comments:

Post a Comment